Do you provide carriage of own goods insurance and goods in transit insurance?

The vast majority of fleet insurance policies are held by businesses – either small businesses carrying their own goods or businesses transporting goods in transit.

We provide comprehensive goods in transit insurance and carriage of own goods insurance.

This can include haulage, plant hire, vehicle hire, building merchants, construction, wholesalers, retailers, medical professionals… the list is vast

We also provide all commercial insurance policies, including shop insurance and indemnity insurance

For a full list, please visit or call our commercial insurance team on 01260 273 272.

« Back to all news

Recent Posts