Many businesses own a number of cars, vans, lorries or HGVs that they rely on each day and managing these can be extremely costly and time consuming.
One factor in particular that can seem difficult to control is your motor fleet insurance and, when it comes to ensuring that you have the right cover at the right price, things can often get confusing.
One option that could save you time, money and hassle on your fleet insurance is to use a reputable broker like InsureFleet. Brokers will talk you through the process of applying for your fleet insurance and then compare policies from a range of providers to offer you a great deal. This saves you the trouble of doing it yourself!
When obtaining a fleet insurance quote, you will generally be asked to supply the following information:
- Your renewal or inception date (if it’s a new policy)
- Company name and any additional trading names
- Company Registered Address
- Your trade
- Cover requirements – comprehensive/third party/breakdown cover/legal expenses/risk management
- Claims experience and no claims discount (if you have either of these evidence will need to be provided which can be obtained from your current insurer)
- Driving restrictions – any driver 30+/any driver 25+/any driver 21+/named drivers
- Number of vehicles and vehicle details
- Details of accidents within the last 5 years
- Details of motoring convictions in the last 5 years
You can contact most brokers today for a fleet insurance in 1 of 3 ways:
1) By telephone – To contact Insure Fleet for example, simply call 0333 202 3173 and speak to a team of experts who will talk you through the process. Lines are open 9am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday. Face to face appointments can be arranged if necessary.
2) Online application from – In this day and age, everything is just a few clicks away. You can fill InsureFleet’s simple online application form at www.insurefleet.com. It only takes about 5 minutes! The team will then be in touch to collect the rest of your information and provide you with a great deal.
3) Email – If you would prefer to communicate by email then please send an outline of your query and your contact details to email@example.com.
Still got your vehicles on single vehicle polices? Switching to fleet insurance is likely to save you a great deal of time, money and hassle. InsureFleet’s team of specialists will talk you through the process and vehicles can be added as and when they’re due for renewal.« Back to all news